All of our physicians are highly trained and specialize in Gastroenterological procedures. Some of these procedures include:
- Colonoscopy with biopsy and polypectomy.
- Upper endoscopy with biopsy and esophageal dilation (EGD).
- Small bowel enteroscopy and biopsy.
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholagiopancreatography (ERCP).
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy.
- Small Bowel Capsule Endoscopy.
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG).
- Esophageal Manometry and Bravo pH probe testing.
- Hemorrhoidal band ligation. (learn more at the CRH system website)
We now offer patients open access scheduling for colonoscopies for colon cancer screening. This is available for a patient without symptoms or problems who are just wanting to arrange colonoscopy for colon cancer prevention.
Call our office for details or ask your primary care physician for information.
Also, please visit our York County Endoscopy Center page for information on our freestanding ambulatory surgical center.